With any of our flat fee MLS listings, we include showing management software for free. Nearly all MLSs have a showing management software of some kind incorporated directly into the MLS. This makes it easy for buyer/tenant agents to request showings and for sellers/landlords to respond.
We will setup your listing so that any showing requests from buyer agents go directly to you for approval, rejection, or rescheduling. Your local MLS typically uses one of the following showing management solutions:
- Website: showingtime.com
- Seller Guide: showingtime.com/for-sellers
- Important Notes: ShowingTime has an app which enables sellers to manage showings through their phone:
- Website: brokerbay.com
- Seller Guide:
- Important Notes: BrokerBay does not have an app, however every time a showing is requested on your listing, you'll receive an email or text message. You can then accept, deny, cancel, or suggest a new showing time. When you click any of the links within the message, you'll be redirected to your showing dashboard.
- Website: showingsmart.com
- Seller Guide: harconnect.com/showingsmart-the-smart-way-to-schedule-manage-showings/
- Important Notes: ShowingSmart has an app which enables sellers to manage showings through their phone:
- Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/showingsmart/id1589301313
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.showingsmartapp
- Desktop: https://www.showingsmart.com/cl
Note there are other showing management software solutions available - the provider your local MLS uses is up to them. Feel free to submit a support request if you do not see the software that your local MLS uses listed above.
Please sign in to leave a comment.