Below are the primary disclosure requirements that must be completed when selling property in Maryland. Click the links below to learn more about each requirement and how to obtain the correct forms.
- Maryland Residential Property Disclosure and Disclaimer Statement
- Federal Lead-Based Paint Disclosures and Pamphlet (if built before 1978)
You May Also Need to Complete One or More of These Disclosures:
- Maryland Homeowners Association Act Disclosures
- Maryland Condominium Resale Disclosures
- Maryland Deferred Water and Sewer Assessments Disclosure
- Maryland Conservation Easements Disclosure
- Maryland Best Available Technology (BAT) On-Site Sewage Disposal System Disclosure
- Maryland Local Area Disclosures
- Federal Real Estate Disclosures
Additional Maryland Requirements:
Include Your Disclosures on Your MLS Listing
When you list your home on the MLS with homecoin.com for a one-time fee of $95, we will upload your disclosures directly in your MLS listing, so you can easily comply with Arizona law. Learn more about our flat fee MLS service here: https://homecoin.com/flat-fee-mls/maryland
Requirements When Buying a Property:
Please sign in to leave a comment.