Wisconsin statutes require that a home seller provide to a buyer, not later than 10 days after acceptance of a contract of sale or option contract, a Real Estate Condition Report. The Wisconsin Realtor Association has a special form for farms that is based off the Real Estate Condition Report.
If you are selling a farm, you would use the "farm" version of the Real Estate Condition Report instead of the "residential" version.
The farm version includes additional information, such as:
- Updated property definition.
- Additional language and questions related to:
- Hazardous or toxic substances on neighboring properties.
- Federal, state or local regulations
- Other defects
- Dumbwaiters and elevators
Where Can I get a Blank Copy of the Farm Report to Complete?
We will provide you a copy of any Wisconsin disclosure form for free upon submitting a flat fee MLS listing through our website. You can also review the statute, which provides the format of the form.