There are two primary disclosure requirements that must be completed in Missouri. Click the links below to view the disclosure forms and learn more about each requirement.
- Seller's Disclosure
- Federal Lead-Based Paint Disclosures and Pamphlet (if built before 1978)
You May Also Need to Complete One or More of These Disclosures:
- Missouri Disclosure of Information Regarding Methamphetamine/Controlled Substances
- Missouri Disclosure of Information Regarding Waste Disposal Site or Demolition Landfill
- Missouri Water Well/Sewage System Disclosure Rider
- Missouri Lakes & Ponds/Waterfront Property Disclosure Rider
- Missouri Condo/Co-Op/Shared Cost Development Disclosure Rider
- Missouri Pool/Hot Tub Disclosure Rider
- Missouri Measurements Disclaimer
- Missouri Rental Property Verification
- Federal Real Estate Disclosures
Requirements When Buying a Property:
You can upload the disclosures when creating your MLS listing and we will add them as attachments to your MLS listing. Buyer agents will have them signed and included with any offer.
When Should I Provide These Disclosures?
Before contract ratification. One way to ensure that is to complete the disclosures, upload them to your MLS listing, and require that the buyer/tenant sign and deliver them with their initial offer.
Include Your Disclosures on Your MLS Listing
When you list your home on the MLS with homecoin.com, we will upload your disclosures directly in your MLS listing, so you can easily comply with Missouri law. Learn more about our flat fee MLS service here: https://homecoin.com/flat-fee-mls/missouri
Return to Forms and Disclosures