There are two primary disclosure requirements that must be completed in Florida. Click the links below to learn more about each requirement and how to obtain the correct forms.
- Florida Sellers Property Disclosure
- Federal Lead-Based Paint Disclosures and Pamphlet (if built before 1978)
You May Also Need to Complete One or More of These Disclosures:
- Florida Homeowners' Associations (HOA) Disclosure
- Florida Condominium Disclosure
- Florida Coastal Properties Disclosure Statement
- Florida Local Area Disclosures
- Disclosures Already Included In All Florida Realtors Purchase Contracts
- Federal Real Estate Disclosures
Requirements When Buying a Property:
When Should I Provide These Disclosures?
Before contract ratification. One way to ensure you comply with the law is to complete the disclosures, upload them to your flat fee MLS listing, and require that the buyer/tenant sign and deliver them with their initial offer. If you receive a signed disclosure from the buyer/tenant prior to signing it yourself, then be sure to sign the disclosure and deliver it to the buyer/tenant prior to ratifying the contract.
If you choose to have homecoin.com list your home on the MLS for a flat fee then we will add your disclosures to your MLS listing upon activation.
Return to Forms and Disclosures