Different than state level disclosures, local area disclosures can be enacted by cities, counties, etc.
Below is a list of known local disclosures for Oregon, organized alphabetically by county. This list is not comprehensive. You usually can get further information on local disclosures from:
- a local escrow/title company,
- buyer's agent,
- county website/offices, or
- from the local association of realtors
You can submit any known local disclosures, including a website reference, here and we will review and have them added to the list. Note that the links below may not be current or have current versions of the local area disclosures, please review carefully. Counties marked "N/K" does not mean local disclosures do not exist.
Any items marked "(we provide)" means that we will provide the correct form for free when you submit a flat fee MLS listing through our website. It costs only a one-time fee of $95.
- Portland: Home sellers are required to obtain and disclose a Home Energy Score and Report. You cannot advertise a home for sale without including a required Home Energy Score and Report. Once you receive a link to the report, we can add it to your listing on the MLS.
- Learn more at the links below: