Washington Real Estate Disclosure Requirements
There are two primary disclosure requirements in Washington. Click the links below to view the disclosure forms and learn more about each requirement.
- Washington Real Estate Seller Disclosure Statement
- Federal Lead-Based Paint Disclosures and Pamphlet (if built before 1978)
You May Also Need to Complete One or More of These Disclosures:
- Washington Condominium Resale Certificate
- Washington Common Interest Community Resale Certificate
- Washington Local Area Disclosures
- Federal Real Estate Disclosures
Requirements When Buying a Property:
Sellers must disclose to buyers any material facts. Revised Code of Washington defines a "Material fact" as information that substantially adversely affects the value of the property or a party's ability to perform its obligations in a real estate transaction, or operates to materially impair or defeat the purpose of the transaction.
Include Your Disclosures on Your MLS Listing
When you list your home on the MLS with homecoin.com for a one-time fee of $95, we will upload your disclosures directly in your MLS listing, so you can easily comply with Washington law. Learn more about our flat fee MLS service here: https://homecoin.com/flat-fee-mls/washington
Return to Forms and Disclosures