Minnesota Real Estate Disclosure Requirements
There are two primary disclosure requirements that must be completed in Minnesota. Click the links below to view the disclosure forms and learn more about each requirement.
- Minnesota Seller's Property Disclosure Statement
- Federal Lead-Based Paint Disclosures and Pamphlet (if built before 1978)
You May Also Need to Complete One or More of These Disclosures:
- Minnesota Common Interest Community (CIC) Resale Disclosure
- Minnesota Well Disclosure
- Minnesota Sewage Treatment System Disclosure
- Minnesota Radon Disclosure
- Minnesota Methamphetamine Disclosure
- Minnesota Contract For Deed Disclosure
- Minnesota Chronic Wasting Disease Disclosure
- Federal Real Estate Disclosures
Requirements When Buying a Property:
Are There Any Exceptions to the Disclosure Requirements?
Yes, Minnesota statutes does provide a list of exemptions to the disclosure requirements here.
Where Can I Get More Information?
The Minnesota Attorney General publishes a free Home Seller's Handbook here.
Return to Forms and Disclosures