Arizona sellers have a duty to disclose important facts that may negatively impact the value of the property. The way they typically do this is through completing a Seller's Property Disclosure Statement, which is a disclosure form published by the Arizona Association of Realtors.
There are four versions of the disclosure statement, which one you use depends on the type of property. The versions are:
- Residential Seller's Property Disclosure Statement
- Vacant Land Lot Sellers Property Disclosure Statement
- Commercial Sellers Property Disclosure Statement
- Residential Lease Owners Property Disclosure Statement (when renting a property)
In addition, there are two addenda which are used when applicable:
- Domestic Water Well / Well Use Addendum (when the property is served by a water well).
- Residential Income Property Addendum (when selling rental properties).
How Can I get a Copy of the "Seller’s Property Disclosure Statement" (SPDS) Form?
We will provide you a copy of any Arizona disclosure form for free upon submitting a flat fee MLS listing through our website. We charge a one-time fee of $95 to list your home on the MLS.
What If I am Selling "As Is"?
This does not let you avoid disclosure of material facts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.