Texas Real Estate Disclosure Requirements
There are two primary disclosure requirements that must be completed in Texas. Note that the contracts provided by the Texas Real Estate Commission contain additional required disclosures and notices.
- Texas Seller's Disclosure Notice
- Federal Lead-Based Paint Disclosures and Pamphlet (if built before 1978)
You May Also Need to Complete One or More of These Disclosures:
- Texas Disclosure Of Information By Property Owners' Associations
- Texas Condominium Resale Certificate Disclosure
- Texas Municipal Utility District (MUD) Disclosure
- Federal Real Estate Disclosures
Requirements When Buying a Property:
Include Your Disclosures on Your MLS Listing
When you list your home on the MLS with homecoin.com for a one-time fee of $95, we will upload your disclosures directly in your MLS listing, so you can easily comply with Texas law. Learn more about our flat fee MLS service here: https://homecoin.com/flat-fee-mls/texas
Where Can I Get Contracts, Addenda, and Other Forms?
The Texas Real Estate Commission website has these forms available to download for free. Consult an attorney if you intend to use a contract that is not published by the Texas Real Estate Commission.
Return to Forms and Disclosures