A Website (Zillow, Redfin, etc) Is Not Showing The Correct Information From My MLS Listing. How Can I Fix This?
Websites are required to update the information they are pulling from the MLS every 3 days. Sometimes the information is not updated even after 3 days. The easiest way to get this corrected is to reach out directly to the website and request that they update their information.
In the request to the website, be sure to mention the following:
- Property Address
- MLS Listing Number (if you know it)
- Correction To Be Made
Note that most websites will update their information within 3 days.
Here are the contact pages for some popular websites:
- Zillow: https://zillow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Trulia: https://support.trulia.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Redfin: https://support.redfin.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Realtor.com: https://www.realtor.com/contact
Please sign in to leave a comment.